MedHyve collaborates with global sanitation leader Diversey
MedHyve, in partnership with Diversey, presents Infection Prevention & Control for Health Facilities an Executive Web Discussion that will welcome senior healthcare executives and clinicians in a digital gathering to examine the new ways to deal with infection prevention, control, and management for healthcare facilities in the new normal.
The webinar will take place on October 15 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will be inviting the industry’s top infection experts to speak on how medical facilities can combat avoidable infection through effective infection prevention and control programs!
This will feature case studies and discussions on how to better equip health facilities and frontliners, with the tools to prevent infection as a result of antimicrobial resistance.
Meet our panel of speakers!
Hear from our amazing line-up of industry experts as they share their knowledge and experience on how to fight infection and manage its risks. We will be welcoming:
- Nicolo Andrei A. Añonuevo, Associate Director of Nursing Professional Practice, Career Development, and Standards (OIC); President of Philippine Nursing Research Society Inc., Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Sravan Kumar, Deputy Director Quality and Risk Management, Zulekha Hospitals (UAE)
- Sibel Aksu Altun, Platform Lead of Infection Prevention in Emerging Markets, Diversey (Turkey)
- Nigel Lirio, CEO, MedHyve
- Ono Sanggalang, Head of Housekeeping, Mt Grace Group of Hospitals
And many more!
Sessions highlights include:
- Interactive and practical sessions and case studies
- Learning opportunities from industry experts, knowledge, and experience exchange in the prevention of healthcare-associated infections
- Ready to implement IPC program to prepare you for challenges ahead
Furthermore, hear from our speakers as they discuss:
- Maintaining an Effective Infection Prevention & Control Unit
- Setting up an Infection Prevention and Control Program
- Understanding the basics of Environmental Disinfection
- Panel Discussion: How Infection Prevention and Control changed with the pandemic
Register while slots last!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn how your facility can fight infection and improve its IPC program! Interested to know more?
Register at: https://forms.gle/8uGpGrHWRZgya28z7
To learn more check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/medhyve
This digital event is open to all health professionals and executives. An email will be sent confirming your attendance. We hope to see you there!